Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Big day!

BRAD HAS 34 MINUTES OF EDUCATION REMAINING!
EVER.
EVER.
EVER.
I didn't really realize until the morning the magnitude of this day. This is the final day of the final class of the final step of eduation for Mr. B-rad. We are seriously not going to know what to do with all of the time in the afternoons! I can only imagine his anticipation right now seeing that I am about to throw a party by myself if the time doesn't pass more quickly. I can't wait for the graduate to be to walk through that door! Wooohooo.......
And on other exciting notes I started a new job today. So much to say about this but for now - I went to work for the first time in awhile with no burden on my shoulders and a rare smile on my face. I feel so confident about this next opportunity and I am just so grateful for these doors that have opened. I truly feel like some amazing and creative author is writing our story right now and we are just filling the roles waiting for the next scene. ANd though I should always be allowing God to write my days I am just now embracing this lack of control and the this depth of trust. I am going to decorate now and get a celebration beer ready for the super-star! Amos is so excited too....he is turning tornados between the kitchen and the bedroom. I love how he matches our moods! More to come......Celebrate for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment