Wednesday, April 23, 2008

This makes my day!



Kat, one of my former roommates sent out some recent pics of recent shenanigans. This was one of the pictures she took and I just can't tell you what it does for me! I just adore these two girls (and the other Katie who was MIA here) and I loved our sweet time at the Terrace. I miss having the girls to sit around and solve all the worlds problems on the smelly couch. I also miss having two fashion consultants 24:7 and an occasional fun pair of earrings to wear that certainly didnt come from my jewelry box! Anyway, Kat is soon to be married and then she moves to B'ham and Catie is living the dream in Dallas, Tx working for Neiman Marcus (and getting amazing discounts in the store!) Bottom line....I miss them! And I miss our simple but fun times at the Terrace. I can't wait for a reunion soon because this it what tends to happen.....wonderful silliness! Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment