Friday, April 18, 2008

Successfully unemployed

In case you were worried, I wanted to assure any dear readers that I am Ooookay!
Really, I am really really okay this first full week of sweet unemployment.
Puppy and I have walked atleast 4 times each day. We have read books about potty training and grooming and all things important and pressing. We have eaten egg salad sandwiches and baked cheetos and made cookies about every afternoon. We have even watched informative television shows like Rachel Ray where yesterday we learned how to make scones at home! ...you know all the most crucial things in life. We have vacuumed, cleaned the bathrooms and actually hung pictures in the frames that have been on the walls for 6 months now. (Can you believe that.....we've been a part of this married world for 6 months now! )

Yesterday we had a splendid day together. We went potty. Walked. Ate. Slept. Went potty. Walked. Slept. Went Potty. Walked.
Then our friends Charlsie and Miss Kate came to visit us. We loved spending time with them. They like Amos the dog and gave me lots of tips on how to make him most happy. What a fun and needed visit with a dear friend. Then of course we slept. Pottied (is that a word?), ate (finally), walked, pottied, slept, walked and visited more with Carter and Mary who came to visit us lastnight. What a day, right!

And tomorrow we have more family coming to town to visit Doctor Amos. We love having company and especially company that likes to show us oodles of attention! Bring on the love Mama and Daddy Bagwell!

****

And on a short but important note - this was quite a week in our quaint abode. I was offered a job on Tuesday that I am so super excited about. I can't wait to tell you more details but for now I have a few more days of relaxing bliss and despite what I would think about myself...I am really enjoying the duties of a stay at home wife! Therefore, we'll talk about work soon but know that we are soooo excited about this next step. Thank you, Father in heaven, for going before me every step of the way and opening up a door that I didn't even know existed. Your heart for me is soooo good! Also, Mr. Brad had a very encouraging week at work and Amos and I are so proud of him! Drink a beer for us tonight to celebrate. It truly was a monumental week and it all comes from above! Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment