Monday, November 2, 2009

Don't you just love it!

Hey virtual amigos. I just had to share these blissful feelings that are swimming all though my veins (seems I've had many of those today...and it's only 3pm!). I just filled in our dry erase calendar as it is the second day of one of my favorite months. First, I love filling out forms and charts. Second, I love having plans on the calendar that excite me (a trip to NYC, Brad's family to visit, and yes, a dinner with a couple here in Savannah). Lastly, and this is huge, huge I tell you....the first day of November was on a Sunday! How perfect is that for my board of fun that greets us in the kitchen everyday? Oh, 'tis the little things my friends. I erased the board 3 times just to get to perfectly write the numbers in the boxes with "1" being in that first square. Don't you just love when things are in their right place? Shouldn't the "1" always be in the first spot? I would love to start each month this way.

1 comment:

  1. Betsy - I don't know if you remember me or not, but I found your blog through Ashley Broadrick and read it from time to time. I have a baby girl who is about a week younger than Brooks, so it's fun to see what he's up to! Anyways...just had to comment because 1) my husband told me I should only read blogs that I will comment on because otherwise it's stalking and I think your blog is hilarious, so I decided to comment so I could keep reading with no guilt and 2) I have a dry erase board calendar in my kitchen and L-O-V-E-D that this month I had no blank squares at the beginning of the month. It IS the little things! :)
    Melissa Musgrove Toy

    ReplyDelete