Tuesday, November 10, 2009

today continued

Because we seem to be chronicling any of today's events (you can tell I am DYING for some adult interaction) I am pleased to report to you that we did get out in our rain boots and venture to the hottest spot on the island. Wal-Mart. If I ever wondered where the people were - I found them. Anyway, this is what was overheard while looking for the baking soda. "Oooh, girl (one lady conversing to her other lady friend), look at that fat baby. He got some fat thighs. What's she feedin that chile? Burritos."

True story. No, we feed him green beans. They are fresh and I'll post a video of the live feeding soon. I did have to put some baked apples in the mixture just for a little more appeal. Day 1 of solid foods in the rain - fairly successful. Take 2 tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment