Friday, December 5, 2008

Bored in substitute land so posting funny videos

Thanks to my sister who showed me this 4 minutes of joy. I did this stuff, too, when I was 12. Really, ask my mama...I took videos of me doing flips on the trampoline for hours. Oh gosh, and I made people watch them! I'll post one someday. Then I would video myself acting out a part in a book. I loved Cecily from Ann of Green Gables. Even better, I would make up dances in front of the camera but somehow the level of the camera only caught me from my knees to my neck. The most humiliating was my video tape of me practicing my toe touches for cheerleading in middle school. I wasn't really a flexible little girl but I thought I was and my whole family told me I was great. I stunk. I mean, I stunk bad. I could barely get my feet off the ground so of course there was no way I was able to bend down and touch them 3 inches off the ground all while jumping. Anyway, I don't blame my mom though....what cheap entertainment for a 'tweenager. Give her a camera and let her go.

So, in honor of my years in front of the camera.....Check this out!

2 comments:

  1. That was amazingly awesome. hahahahahahahhahha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that video is HILARIOUS! Keep posting! I need to laugh at work!

    ReplyDelete