Friday, December 5, 2008

My 2nd trimester goal



I may have never had or lost the curves that Beyonce has in her newest video but nonetheless, mama, buy me a black suit and get me a video camera! I am just slightly obsessed with the dancing in this video. What girl wouldn't be? You don't have to be single to hear this jingle and want to jiggle! I know about three moves from this video just from seeing it played over and over on the today show (the men of the Today show had a strong fondness for Beyonce's latest creation too. Funny, even men like this video.....hmmmm) So, every 3rd day or so when I am feeling spicey (meaning the sun is shining and I wouldn't mind dancing the day away) I will drop a few of these moves in the living room just to get Brad's take. I think he is a fan. Anyway, seriously, I won't let a little growing abdomen stop me from this goal! Mark my words....by the end of the 2nd trimester I'll be singing to all the single ladies, too, or atleast to Brad. I am sure he loves getting to be my cheerleader for all of my sporadic endeavors. That's what husbands are for, right?

I need a few back-up dancers. Anyone?

2 comments:

  1. I'm there. It's been awhile but I think I could hang. Pregnant dancers with beer guts unite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so there as a backup dancer! You have inspired me to learn by the time my little one pops out. I might be a little rusty but I have a good shot of pulling it off. If only there was some way to get you, me, and Katie with our preggo beer guts in leotards dancing to this song on YouTube. ;)

    ReplyDelete