Saturday, December 27, 2008

It's a......


LINEBACKIN, SMELLY CLOTHES WEARIN, DEER HUNTING, STAND WHILE PEEING, BUG CATCHING, BALL LOVING, HEART BREAKING

BABY BOY!!!!!!

I thought this news deserved it's own mini-post. And, yes, we waited until Christmas morning to open our bundle of news. There was no peeking before Christmas morning even at the request of much of my family. We are so excited about this first child being a boy. But, what do I do with a boy???? Someone mentioned a "peepee-teepee" and I thought that word alone was enough to affirm that I am clueless when it comes to little boys. Anyway, all is well and the little kiddie-poo is growing a few days ahead of schedule.....8 ounces as of Tuesday. Brad's already researching little league football in the area for his studly son!

No comments:

Post a Comment