Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Boy or Girl???

We'll have a little envelope in our hands in two hours with the big secret! I am drinking a gallon of sugary apple juice and eating chocolate for breakfast. Oh, please little baby...dance around today and wiggle and move freely. We want to see you!

We plan to not open our envelope of news until Christmas morning so you'll have to refrain from asking until then. I have every hour planned for the next 48 so I am not tempted to peek at our Christmas present. Happy anatomy day! Wear something pink or blue!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so so so excited to find out too! I'm calling you on Christmas day ok!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Betsy-Just wanted to let you know that I am thoroughly enjoying reading about your baby stuff!! I am preggers too and you seem to be about 10 weeks ahead of me. We had our 1st ultrasound on the 23rd and it was so amazing! It's fun to read your blog and see what I have in store! (which hopefully includes getting over the nausea SOON!) GOod luck!
    Gina (Wood) Mayne

    ReplyDelete