Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I smell T-R-O-U-B-L-E

Mom, you just sit your baby-carrying self down and let me get the mail. No problem! While I'm out I may just go see the cute neighbors...don't worry about me!


Don't you know, mom, anything near my size has my name on it.....just sit your house-sized self down, like I keep telling you, and let me explore this bench over and over and over again.

For the good of the oldest child's development and exercise I let him do about anything he wants these days. It is too hot to argue and I am too tired to care! Therefore, we explore everything. Yes, I am that mom that probably annoyed you yesterday as I let the one year old walk through the grocery store. Once again, free entertainment! I'll reel the rascal back in eventually but for now - it's your world, Brooks, I am just growing and sweating in it!

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet face. It looks like he is about to say "I love you Mom"

    ReplyDelete